March 23, 2010
QxMD Software announces the release of ‘Calculate’, a free clinical calculator for the iPhone with extensive Nephrology content.
‘Calculate’ is focused on highlighting tools which are actually useful in clinical practice and serve to impact diagnosis, treatment or determining prognosis.
• Calculate eGFR using CKD-EPI, MDRD, Cockcroft-Gault and Mayo Quadratic
• Estimated 6 month mortality in hemodialysis patients
• Estimate risk of contrast nephropathy post-PCI and cardiovascular surgery
• PD and Home HD candidacy using MATCH-D
• Fractional Excretion of Sodium
• Fractional Excretion of Urea
• Anion Gap, Osmolal Gap, Henderson-Hasselbach
• Transtubular Potassium Gradient
• Water Deficit
• Access Recirculation
• Kt/V in hemodialysis
• Phenytoin level adjustment for renal failure
• Prognosis in Membranous Nephropathy
More than 150 Unique calculators and Decision Support tools from all areas of Medicine
Android and BlackBerry version coming soon.