The next webinar, The Pros and Cons of CAPD vs. CCPD, is hosted by Dr Tom Tucker and will take place Nov. 4 at 2 p.m. Register now!
Additional webinar topics include:
- Kidney Transplants and PD Patients – Optimizing PD Treatments to Ensure Candidacy for Transplantation
- Home Hemodialysis as the Continuum of the PD Spectrum – The Effective Transition of PD Patients to HHD
- Successfully Starting Incident Crashers on PD
- Cruise Control – Quality Parameters and Tips on Keeping Patients on the Therapy
- Part 1 of 3: 90 days to six months
- Part 2 of 3: six months to one year
- Part 3 of 3: more than one year
- An Incident Cohort Study Comparing Survival on Home Hemodialysis and Peritoneal Dialysis (Australia and New Zealand Dialysis and Transplantation Registry)
- Antibody Removal Before ABO-Incompatible Renal Transplantation: How Much Plasma Exchange Is Therapeutic?
- Spironolactone versus placebo, bisoprolol, and doxazosin to determine the optimal treatment for drug-resistant hypertension (PATHWAY-2): a randomised, double-blind, crossover trial