The 8th Annual Conference on Prevention in Renal Disease that will take place in Toronto on September 25-26, 2009.
In response to the recommendations of last year’s participants the following topics/themes will be covered this year:
- Dual Blockade: Beneficial or Harmful?
- Prevention in the Geriatric Patient
- Prevention in the Pediatric Patient
- Vexing Problems in Lupus
- Prevention of Iatrogenic Nephropathies
- Prevention in Primary Glomerular Disease
- Prevention of Secondary Nephropathies
- Prevention in Psychonephrology
- Prevention of Complications in the Dialysis Patient
Presentation of each of these topics/themes will maintain the previous format of two-hour blocks comprised of three 30-minute presentations followed by 30 minutes for discussion. This format allows extensive interaction between speakers and audience.
Deadline for abstract submission and early registration is August 31, 2009.
Scholarships, in the form of reimbursement of their registration fee, will be provided for residents and fellows in nephrology, who attend the conference.
Learn more at www.nephroprevention.com